Welcome to St Nicholas Church, Wallasey
Hello and welcome to the website of the Church of England Parish Church of St Nicholas, Wallasey.
A bit about who we are:
- The community of faith that worships in St Nicholas Church is welcoming and friendly.
- We believe our worship is a sincere expression of our faith and a response to God in thankfulness for God’s great love for all He has created. Joyfulness is at the heart of all we do.
- We are evangelical in that we believe the word of God, as handed down through the Holy Bible, is life transforming when we encounter Jesus through the Holy Spirit indwelling us.
- We are eclectic in that we recognise that God meets us in different ways and in our different needs.
- We are inclusive as we recognise all of us fall short of God’s perfect holiness and depend on his grace and love to forgive us and sustain us.
Aside from our worship we have a very active social life. We have regular coffee mornings, social evenings, public concerts, public festivals (notably our bi-annual Christmas Tree Festival) to name but a few things. To be honest, the best way to discover what it’s like at St Nicholas is to come along and see.
Please take time to look around the site, and if you have any questions that aren’t answered in these pages, why not call me.